Re: Pedals:expressionless--Anatek Pocket ?--Laurie's dream

[...snip]
>> anyway, if you could help her (and uh, me out) that would be really
>nice and
>>
>> thanks
>
>In all modesty, I believe http://people.delphi.com/johnpollock/pkbd.htm
>is the most detailed answer available. :-)
>
>John

Ahhh, what masters of chivalry you are, Tom and John.

I feel like a fat cat purring in the sun, having feasted on your superbly
informative and satiating web site, John.  You've obviously put an
extraordinary amount of time into it.

Now you've got my hind paws all a-tingle for a DMP18...

thanks to you both, T and J,