RE: Lexicon MPX100

Michael wrote:
> I've asked this before.... 5.7 secs .... tap tempo ..... so DOES IT LOOP?
> If not, WHY NOT???  And can it be expanded beyond 5.7s?  And if you set
>up
> a loop on the 5.7 sec delay and change programs, will the loop carry
>over?
> Surely you remembered that.  Even Zoom remembered _that_....
>
> (not to appear ungrateful or anything)

Thanks for asking exactly what I wanted to ask :)

The price is certainly right.

(I had no idea RAM had gotten so cheap -- I just upgraded my S-760 to 32
megs for $54 ... now I have an extra 8 meg SIMM that must be worth far less
than the $300 (?) I paid for it three years ago.  If anyone has any use for
it, I'll sell it for $2, which is about what it will cost to mail it.)

Doug

---
Doug Wyatt                             doug@sonosphere.com
Sonosphere (music and music software)  http://www.sonosphere.com/