SV: loopers wishlist

Michael wrote:
not being a big techie i would like to see: audio cassettes come with new
equipment that start "turn on your xyz796 and when your push these buttons
it
will sound like this...........now if you turn this knob it will sound like
this........" ect.

then Kim replied:
>A good idea, certainly. But don't you get that by being on this list? The
>creators of most the devices we talk about are here!

I agree with both of you but Michael saved my day when he spoke on behalf
of us
"slow techs". Thanks Mike!   Now make  the bloody tapes , will ya??!!??!!
:-)

Yours , Thomas