holdsworth(was garbarek 1984)

>As I recall, Holdsworth's reasoning is that a digital chorus effect is
>really nothing more than a bunch of very short delays.  Thus he used
>an ADA delay unit for his sound.

Does he use them in series or in paralell??  I mean , does each short
delay feed the next one
creating a sort  wash of delays???

>I have not seen the video but I do have teh book Just For the Curious.
>His phrasing is unique among guitarists (e.g. lots of perfect fourths)
>because he effortlessly uses fingerings that most guitarists would not
>consider "comfortable".  It's worth checking out for guitarists (and
>Stick players) who want to take their phrasing in a different direction.

Is it "Reaching for the uncommon chord" you are referring too?
Ia considering buying that......do you think it is possible for a guy(me)
with normal stretching abilities to play his chords??

thanks , Thomas