Fourteen Years

Oh, and I must mention, despite the commercial nature of this posting:

Finally, the William Camire CD, Fourteen Years, is available from Alchemy.
Street date is May 5th, though it is available direct from us now.
(www.alchemyrecords.com;800-292-6932).

Some of you may recall some of my earlier postings (several months back,
aargh!) about what an interesting challenge this record was, and what a
pleasant album it is to listen to, despite the difficulties and intensity
we went through in creating it.

It's a synth-based record, tons of loops, both synth and guitars (mine),
and some lovely playing from Philly-based viloinisst/looper Caryn Lin. And,
I particularly am pleased with the cover...

OK, the commercial is over, back to your regularly scheduled program...

Jon Durant