alchemy and netshopping.

Thomas wrote:

>  Hi all , I read through the Alchemy webpage a while back and I wanted to
order
>the whole catalog!  Only problem is:  I`m told its not smart to leave your
creditcard->number
>on the net. It can be used for "ill purposes" I`m told.  And sending a
check is a real >hassle ....

>Any solutions???

If you're from outside the US (you're Norwegian, yes?) you can either call
or fax to 781-383-0086. If you'd like, drop me a private email (74074.1316@
compuserve.com) with your fax number or snail mail and I'll be happy to
send an order form which you can send back by fax or snail mail.

Later,
Jon Durant