Re: Oberheim still alive?

At 01:33 PM 4/17/98 -0500, you wrote:
>saw impressing views from stormy Nashville on the German news tonight.
>Pat Murphy? Are you ok? Is Oberheim still intact?
>
>michael peters                   mpeters@csi.com
>http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Mpeters/

Oberheim is still alive. It was pretty intense. The tornado went through my
neighborhood. Trees and power lines down everywhere. A tree blew over on my
place. I had no electricity or phone for 2 days. Some buildings were
leveled a few blocks away. All and all we were very fortunate. No one
killed. Whew.......