Re: THE TOP 5!

I've been participating for over 6 months and this is the first time that
I've
heard anyone mention " Tomorrow never knows".  It's one of the few beatles
songs
that I can remember hearing for the first time and thinking "wow, this is
totally
different".  There was some talk about what got people into looping a
while back
and I'd have to say that on a sort of subconscious level hearing that song
moved
me in this direction.