Re: Jamman memory chips, where?

Raul and Loopers,

You can max out a JamMan with memory from DMS, Inc. for $40. I've used
mine daily for six months with DMS chips with no problems. Do not buy
memory from Lexicon. It's incredibly overpriced and there's no reason to
support them since it seems that they've abandoned looping. If DMS no
longer carries them, check out RAMWATCH online at
<http://www.macresource.pair.com/mrp/ramwatch.shtml>.

Here's the info for DMS:

DMS, Inc.
<http://www.datamem.com/>