Re: Ken Rosser?

> << Is there someone here named Ken Rosser?
>
> Yo....
>
> > I'm just curious because there's a guitarist by that name scheduled
> > to play with the Tom Heasley Trio at Spruce Street Forum (a new music
>  >club dedicated to improvised music) in San Diego.
>
> Yes, that's me again....

Thought that name looked familiar when Lou's Records
(http://www.lousrecords.com) posted that gig as part of the Spruce
Street Forum ad.

Already missed Stuart Liebig's appearance there. :(

Anyway I look forward to seeing you at Spruce Street Forum.  Looks like
it's becoming a good place for loopers to play in San Diego. :)

Cheers,
Paolo