Re: hypnotic music

i noticed that in the original message, John wrote he uses his space
station
to make sounds he always wanted to.  I got one a couple of months ago, and
have found that only the strings are really any good, the rest of the
sounds
i could make with various combinations of other pedals.  I have also found
the ring modulator sounds to be really weak compared to my colorsound ring
modulator.  what do you all think?

Jay Allen
the wax dolls
http://members.aol.com/Eddie96848/gig.htm