From: Misha [mailto:artmusic@gte.net]
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 1998 10:23 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
Subject: Re: a chat question..........

great idea, the IRC would be a great place to meet, we can even set up a
room called 'Looper's Delight'...for more info on IRC, go to:
http://www.mirc.co.uk/

You can sometimes find me in channel #guitar as 'Mincer', on the Undernet
(a
set of IRC 'servers'; the web page will explain...)-we can either set up
meeting times, or just randomly visit and see who is around. Certainly it
would be a different way of communicating.
Dave Eichenberger