Re: A Loop about nothing

On Thu, 14 May 1998, Pat Murphy wrote:

> There will be no looping tonight from 8:00 to 10:00 EST in honor of the
> final Seinfeld.

Well, there'll be looping in Baltimore since we've got a gig tonight.  But
in homage, I'll comb my hair straight up and trip over my pedals when I
get on stage.

Anyone who is torn (not you David) between staying home and coming out,
email me for free VCR programming tips.

"Free your ass from the couch and your mind will follow."

-Adam

---
       "...if one strives at hearing for the sake of constant virtue,
       out of seeking liberation from cyclic existence, gradually one
                           becomes a Hearer."
                           - Chandrakirti

              T h e   D a r k   A e t h e r   P r o j e c t
                       http://www.darkaether.net/