Re: Fruit Loops

Sure thing. You can find Hammerhead, + lotsa software, gear reviews, and
advice for budding electronic musicians, at http://www.dancetech.com/

The exact URL for Hammerhead is:
http://www.dancetech.com/synth/HAMMERHEAD.cfm

John

PS: Found a new virtual analog synth with a stylin interface (Mac only)
at http://www.koblo.com today.. this is nifty.  Wish I had an Echoplex to
feed some of these sounds into!