Re: Echoplex availability

(Wo)Man,

Ain't that the shits, when you finally get your 'Plex in the morning mail,
and
feelin' pretty damn good about it, thank you very much, when some
well-intentioned neighbor pipes up "...er, friend, ya shoulda went an'
bought
it over there, for a whole lot less!"

As for me, I'm still waitin' on my UPS angel, so Paul, you've got at least
one
jealous neighbor...for now, at any rate : )

kind regards all around,

Lance Glover