Re: Hi Tom Spaulding!

Thanks, Grover, it's good to be heard from. Glad to hear you are
assaulting the innards of the tastiest looping device you could ever
slap a tongue around - the venerable EDP. Of course, I never helped
actually build one (well maybe I handed somebody a screw or something),
I just devised crass marketing strategies, coined catchy slogans and
placated petulant mobs of the Great Unlooped as best I could. The EDP
software has depth and breadth of Dirk Digglerian proportions, indeed.
Props to Matthias and Kim as always. I miss all y'all.

Tom "Roget's Thesaurus - The Perfect Gift" Spaulding