5/23 Playlist: Pushing The Envelope-WHUS/Storrs, CT

Hey Loopers,

Knowing how many of us are recording our music and working to get it
played, I wanted to send this in for a few reasons. First Joel used a cut
from our new CD Primary Colors: BLUE, so on that note I have to toot
FingerPaint's horn. Second he used our cassette a year and a half ago
extensively, proving that he really does play cassettes( go for it
andre...)

So get in touch with him. And good luck.

Patrick

> From: joelkru@aol.com (JoelKru)
> Newsgroups: rec.music.ambient
> Subject: 5/23 Playlist: Pushing The Envelope-WHUS/Storrs, CT
> Date: 24 May 1998 02:18:11 GMT
>
> 5/23/98
>
> Greetings!
>
> Welcome to the 5/23  playlist for "Pushing The Envelope - Music
>Decidedly Left
> of Center"  which airs on 91.7 FM, WHUS, the radio station of the
University of

--
Fingerpaint Web Site: www.his.com/~patrick/FNGP