Re: Composed Looping with MAX

> Is anybody else out there looping with MAX?
>
> Ciao,
> Rob(erto Batteria)

I was for a while.  I had my Powerbook (running Max of course) randomly
record a phrase incoming from a NoteIn object (my old MIDI guitar) and
replay the phrase to a NoteOut object (my Yamaha FB01 synth).  I also had
some MIDI delay lines.

I sold my Powerbook a couple of years ago, though.  Maybe I'll get back
into
it at some point (like when there's a blowout of Apple G3 series Powerbooks
after the G4 or whatever gets introduced. :)).

Cheers,
Paolo