Unknown Music

   10 years ago I recorded a long piece of modern music off of a radio
program.Unfortunately,it was never identified.It is ambient,loopish and
electro-acoustical sounding.I have been trying to identify this piece of
music
for several years now,through friends and colleagues.You'll hear it's
pretty
interesting and beautiful sounding.I am emailing it to people I think would
both enjoy hearing it and,more importantly,identify it and/or expose it to
someone else who might be able to identify it.

   I have attached it in AIFF form(Mac).To save space,this is a 43 second
excerpt taken near the beginning of the piece,although it doesn't really
change much over the 9 minute duration of the composition.Email me if you
want
the complete 9 minute version and I can email it to you

Good Luck,
Adrathe@aol.com

Attachment converted: shards o' data:UnknownMusic 1 (eApp/CSOm) (000013B1)