Re: Boomerang

pat- i am a big fan of the rang. 1- it is very easy to use (this i feel is
its
best feature), 2- it is a foot pedal that is built like a tank, great for
real
time playing, 3- although some would disagree, i feel that the sound
quality
is very good, you play it and decide for yourself, 4- it is not as deep as
the
plex but with a 1 sec. to over 4 min. looptime you can work with entire
song
structures, 5- it is a great leaning device for practiceing 6- it is a
wonderful  way to work out ideas quickly, 7- according to mike at
boomerang (a
nice guy btw), there are some up-grades coming soon. basically i have had
mine
for well over a year and it has been the source of much joy and fun. i have
not used my 4 trac since i got the rang.it is unforgiving in its inability
un-do mistakes so it forces you to play better imho. if you have any
questions
please contact me off list and we can talk about it.........till then rang-
on............michael