Re: Boomerang

I recorded my CD "BASSCAPES"and do my live shows with a Boomerang.It's
sturdy,compact and (most importantly)the pedals are responsive and easy
to nail in performance.(a cause of nearly endless grief with the flimsy
pedals of the jamman)I like having 4 minutes to work with and the
reverse function is very cool for fretless bass and sonic landscapes.I
do notice a slight degadation of sound quality(I usually attempt to work
this into the composition by soloing live over loops)
and I wish I could produce simultaneous loops of varying lengths.So,I
probebly will be moving on to the mighty ECP eventually.Even so my
Boomerang always sits next to the drum machine when I practice it's ease
of use and instant feedback are indispensible.