Re: Roland Guitar Synth alert

> A word to the wise. I think this is the second time this guy has posted
> this item and if you read the text he constantly mentions how "it won't
>go
> for cheap" etc etc. Plus $100 for shipping? Buyer beware...

Personally, when it comes to reading on the web, I tend to ignore any
sentence that ends with more than one exclamation point. In this case,
that's
almost every sentence he wrote (except for the one that is a question where
he so gently invoked but a single question mark).
If someone were speaking to you in that style, you'd probably split,
especially if it's someone trying to sell you something...
-eric