RE: My Future in Looping

Maybe the answer is sort of a combination of the two. You stop listening to
the music that you normally listen to . . . either go for something totally
different that you've never heard before - - something that is out of your
normal sphere of influence (i.e., you like noise, then go for Mozart) - -
or
have records that I've kept even though I hate 'em, or didn't quite
understand them when I first got 'em - - it's nice to go back to 'em and
see
how I feel about them now).

stig