Re: (Gear-only) Volume pedals???

<< Does anybody out there know of a stereo volume pedal that cuts back to
 absolute SILENCE?? I've got several brands, and NONE of them will cut off
 completely >>

I have a (bargain-basement) Boss stereo volume pedal*, and it cuts signal
off
all the way... maybe you HAVE gotten all the duds!!

(* it's the blue and black one, plastic, no power - if I had it out
instead of
packed away, I'd give you a model number!)
- Bill
Crossedout@aol.com