RE: Cheapskate's opinion

Well . . . this is sure to raise some ire . . . I tend to view gigs like
this as a "day job" - - they have nothing to do with "art" (er,
french-fried
aluminum siding). The music played at these gigs (while sometimes fun) is
there to be "wallpaper" or the "soundtrack" for the function.

No offense meant, sometimes I wish I had a day job like this (again). Tho'
somehow I know people who do, and it tends to (IMHO) ruin their creative
playing).

stig