Re: Processors: TC Electronics G-Force

I just sat down and tried it out with the G-Force: I does have true stereo
ins that can be treated separately. It has nine effect blocks, but only one
of each, so you can't have different kinds of e.g. chorus or compression on
your seperate lines, but you can route both lines through the same effect.
Then probably the stereo out will consist of both input signals....
Maybe units like the Ensonique DP2 or DP4, which are really two/four
seperate multieffects in one box, are better for this. Soundwise they are
o.K. but not as good as the t.c. stuff.

Andreas