Re: baltimore & NY loopers out there?

nicomonguzzi@vtx.ch writes:

<< i will be in Baltimore in october (i'm composing the music for an
 exposition with a friend, the group is called "Ebdal Reis"). and just
 wonder if there is a good drum and percussion shop or a great music shop.
 I'm interested in a DrumKat drum controller and here in switzerland is too
 expensive... and maybe an Echoplex...
 please list the shop and e-mail me personally, it is very kind if someone
 can help me!!! >>

Although somewhat south of Baltimore, in Wheaton Maryland, there is a store
called Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center.... they are rather big, and
they've been around for years, and they are probably your best bet in the
area
for finding what you want.

Good luck.

- Bill