Tap/Loops - gigs

Duo gigs ("Explorations in Time and Space")- Paul Mimlitsch
(Warrš/Stickš/Loops) and J. Janetta (percussion/treated voice/loops):

@"4th. Street Cafe", Ocean City, N.J. (609)399-0764 --  7:30 - 10pm
        Fri. Aug. 21
@"Garden of Eden", Mt. Laurel, N.J. (609)778-1971 -- 7-9:30pm
        Sat. Aug. 29  This is a real nice little restaurant specializing
in health
concious cooking/eating especially vegitarian quisine.
Preview:
@"Highwire Gallery"in conjunction w/Phila Fringe festival, Phila. - on the
same bill w/Wash. DC Looper buddies "Fingerpaint" (Patrick Smith, Steve
Geest)
-times to be announced. Sept. 11 pm.
@"TAGfest" (Trenton Avant Garde Festival) - as "Invasion of Time"
w/StickšPlayer/Loopist Jim Speer and Percussionist J.Janetta - we'll be in
the
amphitheatre and(?) later at Joe's. - times to be announced
@"Princeton Arts Council Recital Series" - one of 4 performers invited to
participate in a Fall/Winter recital series. My slot will be the Jan.9
recital
(2hrs.).  Lots more info to come.

"Adelante" <<http://www.newcommunity.net/adelante/adelante.html>>gigs:

@"Coffeetalk", Sea Isle, N.J. (609)263-4145 -- 8-11pm
        Sat. - Aug.8
        Thurs. - Aug. 20
        Fri.  -  Aug. 28
@"Coffeetalk", Stone Harbour, N.J. (609)368-5282 -- 8-11pm
        Sat. Aug. 22
        Thurs. Aug. 27

@"Border's Books/Music", Mays Landing, N.J. (609)407-1960 -- 7-10pm
        Sat. Sept. 5

Thanks for reading this far.  Hope to meet you at one of the gigs. Take
care.
- Paul