RE: Boomerang/EDP different layout

Dear Kim,

I should have read the rest of my mail before emailing a reply to Your
foregoing mail - you pretty much answered my question on the speed/pitch
control issue in stating that it's basically a design decision (stupid me
is just still curious how this works..).

I grant everybody in the EDP developing process integrity for their
decision making to optimize their unit. Then again musicians can't help to
fool around with their stuff and sometimes abuse it in order to achieve
certain aethetic goals - as can be seen in the history of the electric
guitar.

Especially with electronics it's nerve-wrecking (for both sides) to be in
this well known 'my old blabla sucked but it could do this-and-that'
situation which doesn't bring too much. We should rather install the 'Lick
Detector Auto Mute' into our basic brain setup every now and then.

Thanks & best wishes, Andreas Willers