Alesis Quadraverb For Trade

        Hey Folks,

        I'm getting nostalgic; remembering the days when I used to scare
my kids with dark strings swells, created by running my E-bowed,
volume-pedaled guitar through an EH Flanger and delay.  My E-bow
disappeared when we moved into our house five years ago.  Coincidence?
I think not.

        Hence, I'm looking to trade my Alesis Quadraverb (MIDI capable,
with manual) for an E-bow (or anything else that might be musically
interesting).  If interested, please drop me a private line at
"xman127@aol.com".

        Ciao,

        Paul