Re: Is CoolEdit 96 freeware?

Thomas,

The Cool Edit that they give you as a demo is great! The only thing is
that you can only use two of the many features at a time and one of them
is save file. So you can still use the noise
reduction and save, or whatever and then you close it and bring it up
again and use a different effect and save. Or you can pay 50.00 and get
the reg.# that will unlock it. Cool Pro is 500.00 I
think.

Jeff Duke