Re: Laptop Soundcard

<<The inside of a computer is
an amazingly noisy environment (electronically).  This is why the higher
end audio cards have breakout boxes.  I'm not sure if there are any laptop
soundcards that fix this problem.>>

Laptops are becoming more powerful, and with the bigger screens, quite a
reasonable alternative to desktops. Anyone check out the new Apple
Powerbooks
lately? I would love to see some manufacturer produce a digital I/O card
for
laptops that connects either by SCSI, USB, PCMCIA slot, or some such
possibility. It would be great to be able to have a mobile computer system
for
gigs and such, or at the very least not have a huge computer and monitor
take
up half the studio!

Marshall