Re: Converting FileFormats.

At 00.14 22/08/98 +0200, you wrote:

>Hi all , I`m trying to put werid samples into my songs in Cubase. But most
of the stuff
>I find on the net is in the wrong format. Basically , I need  a file in
16-bit , 44.1 kHz ,right?

>Is there a way to convert a file , say an 8-bit , 22. kHz file into 16 bit
, 44.1 kHz??
>And if so , can it be done with a program on my computer? And is this
"dram-program" available for free , if it even exists??  I hope so.

>Yours , Thomas W

Hi

the best prog for coverting file formats for PC is Awave. Current version
is
4.8. It can do all in batch processing... you select hundreds of files and
impost what to do, then let it go until it's done.

Maybe I have the demo somewhere...

ciao
leo