Subject: Re: MIDI continuous controller ideas
Author:  patrick@his.com (Patrick Smith) at INTERNET
Date:    8/23/98 8:40 AM

On 8/23/98 Mark Hamburg said:

>MIDI controllers aren't looping devices, but they certainly are useful
>when
>manipulating loops, so this is at least marginally on topic.
>
>If someone knows of a device like this, please let me know. If not, I'll
>add the following to the pool of ideas for future hardware development.
>
>I want one continuous pedal and a set of footswitches that change what
>controller it represents.

Mark,

I'm not positive on this yet, but I think the Digitech PMC-10 might fill
your need. I have to re-set my rack up today after a couple evenings
rehearsals with FingerPaint and will explore this further. The PMC-10 can
take on two controller pedals......

Patrick

Now Available:
                      FingerPaint Primary Colors: BLUE

A guitar-synth looping duo of dark illbience and dreamy ambience.
Shockwave audio featuring our newest release Primary Colors:Blue

                            www.fingerpaint.net