Re: I gave in to the ACID hype!

At 18.34 24/08/98 +0200, you wrote:
>Hey everyone , I`m sitting here with a demo version of Acid , trying to
figure out what to make of it. I have run into some difficulties wich I
couldn`t find a solution for in the manual.
>I gather ACID is meant to make it easier to match different tempos on
>loops.
>
>Lets say I have a drumloop at 150 bpm and want it at 130 bpm. How do I do
this? Is it done with the markers , putting them in front of every
beat/subdivision? Or does the loop`s length have to be "pre-cut" (trimmed
down so it`s exactly 2 bars long....or 4 or 1 etc...)

>I think the program looks very interesting but I simply couldn`t perform
this described operation.......

>Can anyone help me on this?
>
>Yours , Thomas W

ciao Thomas

simply use the tempo bpm slider on the main screen....

ciao
leo