Re: On Talks with Clubowners...

I guess it depends.  Is the club a showcase?  That means to me that
everynight there a several un-related small bands playing to their friends
and whoever they can convince to show up.  I've played these kinds of
places in Seattle (Odyssey/China Chef/China Club for the locals), and
swore I would never play there again.  If it's a showcase show that could
be a cool thing, for example "A Looper's Showcase"  It's all in the
context...

        Kevin