hello jeff

it's been a while since we've talked. how have you been?
my band electric bird noise (cinematic loop and layered instrumental rock)
will be doing a couple shows in atlanta in the next month. we will play
club
513 on sep. 26th and dottie's on sat. oct. 10th. if interested i could send
you a sample tape of our upcoming cd release which should be on the
streets by
dec. 1st. or i could send you a file with snippets of a couple songs?
please let me know?
brian mckenzie