Newsletter Glitches?

I'm trying to determine if it's just me or the messages' attributes that
causes this, but it's not consistent enough to trace from this end -
therefore my query.  Sometimes, when I reply to messages from LD, it
assumes
the email address for the list - but sometimes it assumes the email address
of the original sender.  In this regard, it WORKED the way it's supposed to
this time, but sometimes it doesn't.

So is it just me?

Stephen GoodmanÊ -Ê It's... The Loop Of The Week (Kurosawa)!
EarthLight StudiosÊ -Ê http://www.earthlight.net/Studios