Re: Fw: Einstein's Physics Refuted: Matter Escapes From Black Hole!

I think that Ray mentioned that he was not monitoring this list and that
if you wanted a copy that you should contact him at his despammed
address.  I've already sent in a request and will advise the list as to
how that all proceeds.