Re: Digitech RDS-8000, RDS 3.6 - good loop tools?

legion wrote:
As a sound processor  I think these things are amazing. I use my 3.6 sec

> (mid period) delay all the time for almost everything live.

> ...but there's not much chance of layering (at least not in the EPD or
> Jamman sense)
> and you can't play something backwards or anything like that.

Why no layering? Does the feedback not suatain a phrase long enough to get
more than a couple passes over it? Is there a structural limitation?

Thanks for your other points-eric p.