Wel-wel-w-welc-welco-welcome GARETH.!..!..!

hey gareth!!

welcome to the little corner of cyberspace inhabited by us loopers ..

 we're all mad men and women..
oozing weird noises into our digital friends
and occasionally creating something great

..and some of our posts are actually Very Loop Related !!!

i gots a couple questions??

-How's the gigging in wales??
-do you get to see any 'looping artists' , and...
-what's the nearest major/minor tour-stop??
-what, if any, are some of the artists you like to listen to...?
- do any recording??

peace, andre'

http://www.monmouth.com/~andre