Re: Re[3]: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V98 #148

At 02:00 PM 10/1/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Miguel Barella wrote...
>>Yes, I would really love to play in a Planetarium with all the stars
>projected
>>and adding some fractal images to the "sky".
>
>Henry Kaiser does a yearly space jam up at Chabot Planetarium in the
>Oakland
>hills of California... He invites a few others to accompany the visuals.
>It's
>pretty cool. I have to say it sounds like a perfect context for loopers to
me as
>well...

He also usually is a performer at a yearly event at the columbarium in the
Oakland Cemetary. An assortment of experimental musicians set up in
different rooms and play throughout the day. I haven't been, but it always
sounded like a great thing, with a lot of very interesting musicians.
Intriguing location, too. It's really a very beautiful cemetary, with
fantastic views of San Francisco and the Bay. My girlfriend drags me over
there for walks sometimes.

kim
Kim Flint, MTS                 408-752-9284
Chromatic Research             kflint@chromatic.com
http://www.chromatic.com