Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V98 #154

There is another cheapo looper in Musicions Friend that I just spotted, its
the Tone Works AX1-G. For your 149.99 you get the usual bazillion fx ( 7 at
once!) plus a sample and play loop function for live perfomance which
allows
you to layer new parts onto repeating patterns. ( in their words ) .It
seems
that loopers are becoming popular as practice tools and as this one says,
live playing. Great turn of events for looping in general. All the kids
coming up will be exposed early to the concept. Loopers Delight the next
generation is on its way.

Jeff
http://members.xoom.com/echo17/tbl.html