Re: Recordings..turns into loops with variation

SoundFNR@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 10/5/98 4:39:02 AM GMT, you write:
>
> << ...hey, wouldn't it be great to have a looper that can (on
>  >command) apply some kind of variation to the material it is cycling -
>  >possibly reacting to what the soloist is doing?

My fully maxed out loop rig has seperate effects for the non looped geetar
and the loop rig.  As I have changed my straight guitar pedal board again
(and I do mean board I got one of those SKB powered velcro boards- worth
every penny) I have to figure out how to split the guitar signal easily
again (effects loop on board?) but here's a vague approximation of how the
rig went/ with gear updates:

guitar split into:

mxr dynacomp-  green mxr delay-  small stone-  fulltone tremelo- AnalogMan
modified ts-9 reissue w/brown sound (the bomb, yo)- mutant big muff
(affectionately called the porkchop)-  modified Bedrock AC-30 clone

and-

volume pedal- rat pedal- JamMan- Old ass Ibanez analog multi-effects uunit
(model excapes me)- QuadroVerb1 (accept no substitute)-SansAmp PS-1-  PA
(or if there is another guitar amp, skip the sans amp

this way, I can layer distorted and undistorted guitar on the loop, and
then distort the whole damned thing for the rousing raveup.

trev
--
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately
explained by stupidity.