RE: Zoom 2100 loopy samples

The 2100 has a sound on sound delay mode, with at least six seconds of
delay.

I contend your statement about sample triggering not being looping.

You get 3 samples on the zoom 2100.
You can make them loop if you try.
You can mix them, trigger them, play them ryhtmically, and overaly them.
You can also replace them while playing others.

It definitely loops.