RE: Recordings

David,

I enjoyed the list of reading (or mind feeding) material.  I, too, am an
avid explorer in the literary realm.  I just stumbled across a CD "The
Space
Between Us" - Craig Armstrong.  While perusing the bins you should check
this work out.  Excellent string arrangements with a few little beat drones
sprinkled in. I believe Craig used to be a partner or silent partner with
the big Massive Attack. Oh, I also discovered his name on the latest
Madonna/Orbit collaberation-"Ray of Light" with string work.  I think you
might enjoy.  It's worth the chance...

back to the sonic realm

Nam myoho renge kyo

Steven J. Schreier