Re: books into music

Stig-

Well that's what it comes down to, doesn't it?
For the most part I'm just happy to be able to have the time , energy,
discipline to read so I usually go for stuff that will influence me or
tie into work I am already doing or working on.
Por exemplo, I am going to be doing a series of workshops, music
generation, and an installation in Kansas next year, so I have been
working on Alan Lomax's Folk Song Style and Culture to help me find an
appropriate voice for the spirit of the place.

As an aside, my girlfriend who is a doctoral candidate in Byzantine
history is interested to see that so many folk on the list are
interested in things Byzantine.

selam,

Buck