RE: Problem getting Echoplexes

Hi Howard,

FWIW,  my opinion is that you should slog through and wait for the EDP. I
got mine (finally) from Banana's At Large, after waiting about a month.
Definitely worth the wait, and the hassle.

Just my 2 cents,

Jim

Howard Harawitz <howard@brooknorth.com> on 10/14/98 06:26:07 AM

Please respond to Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com