Isn't anybody using BrotherSync on the EDP?

Isn't anybody using BrotherSync on the EDP for syncing multiple looped
instruments?

I sent this out a couple of days ago and haven't heard a thing. I'd love to
hear about people's experiences.

Thanks,
Len

>Are you using Brother Sync to synchronize two Echoplexes, each with its
own footswitch controller? If you're using it, what settings are you using
for parameters like Quantize and SwitchQuantize?

>My music partner and I are just beginning to use this and finding that
it's not so easy to get everything to work out. In particular, we want a
tight sync between the two units but we also want instantaneous response to
our switch presses.