Some sounds you might like to hear

I don't have access to any live loopers, but I have some sample-based
loop music that you might like to give a listen to.  I haven't quite
gotten to use any of the little bits I've picked up on this list yet,
but I've only written one song and about ten seconds of another.

I'm calling my little project Grendel for the time being, and the song
I have is sort of hip-hop and metal and prog and noise.  I happen to
like it a lot, for some reason.  I suppose it's industrial--"dance metal,"
hehe--but Prick it ain't.

If you're interested, take a peek.

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Atrium/4664/grendel.html

Loop on on on on on on on

--
*Consider yourself warned.* -- Grendel (Industrial/Electronic Prog):
 http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Atrium/4664/grendel.html